CEDAN Industries began in November 1975
Initially, CEDAN developed and supplied a retail program of pre-glued edgebanding rolls and veneer sheets. This program was gradually expanded to include sales to OEM cabinet shops, furniture and case goods manufacturers.
In 1988, the company was purchased by a group who invested money for the purchase of new equipment and to allow for the development into international markets.
Today, CEDAN is a leader in its industry, with continuing research and development leading to the introduction of new products on a regular basis to serve the woodworking industry.
- Is a tenderized veneer sheets and wood edge banding manufacturer
- Offers a large variety of thicknesses and sizes for edge (0,5mm, 1mm, 1,5mm, 2mm, and 3mm, from ½" to 11" wide
- Offers a large variety of veneer backings
- Produces in Canada (south shore of Montreal)
- Carries over 100 species of wood in stock (Domestics, Exotics, and Engineered)
- Offers a short delivery time
- Requires no minimum quantities for the material in stock
- Is the first manufacturer to offer GREENGUARD certified products
CEDAN's Customer Commitment
For over three decades, CEDAN has taken great pride in being recognized as a leading manufacturer of the finest flexible wood veneers and edgebanding products.
Furniture manufacturers, architects, designers, retailers and woodworkers of all kinds have come to know CEDAN as a supplier par excellence. Where excellence is constantly being redefined. Excellence in products and services. Excellence in people. Excellence in customer satisfaction. The finest woods, the latest technology, the highest standards and the most experienced and dedicated craftsmen all stand behind CEDAN's commitment to its customers.